Friday Favourites-Vintage Gloves

Friday Favourites-Vintage Gloves

Hellu Pussycats!
Ok- there is one thing that I will admit to liking when it comes to cooler weather...
vintage gloves.
This time of the year is perfect for wearing lovely
little vintage gloves.
They are adorable.
I don't know about you, but I walk a little bit differently when I am
wearing my vintage gloves.
Like I am channeling Grace Kelly or something like that.
Enjoy!
***

 from Redroverok
***


***


from zwzzy
***

***

***



***
 


***


***



***


***



***

Have a lovely Friday night everyone!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo

2 comments

Heather said...

ooohh! These are all so darling! Thanks for including QUiD! xoxo

Liz Noonan said...

Weezi! Did you see what I made from vintage gloves? http://liznoonan.wordpress.com/2010/08/23/finished-project-number-8/
i think you will love it!