Caped Crusader!!!!

Caped Crusader!!!!
Hellu Pussycats!
Here is a sneak peak at what I am working on today.
Last night, I made up this first of many little poncho capes.
I will be doing more over this week coming.



Cute little plaid poncho/capes with a stretchy cowl neck
Just pop over your head and you are good to go.
I have lined them with a heavy jersey so they are a bit warmer.

I have 4 more here waiting to be finished up today.

I will size them as:
xs-sm/med-lg/xlg+
Stay tuned for more pics when they are done! :)
***

Also, today I am going to be cutting out dresses in this plaid


They will look like this one dress that Lindsay is wearing....
It will be gorgeous!!!

Wish me luck in getting all this done!!!
***
Have a great Saturday Pussycats!!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo


3 comments

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Love the cape, Lisa! It reminds me very much of my vintage one (well, except mine doesn't have a cowl neck).

And of course, love the plaid!

Weezi.com said...

Thanx Karen! I adore plaid capes/ponchos. They really epitomize fall to me. :)

Batty said...

i can't wait to see the final dresses!!! that style of dress in plaid will be AMAZING!!! can you please make me a whole new wardrobe? :) *puppy dog eyes* hehe