Vintage Cards and Broken China

Vintage Cards & Broken China

Hellu Pussycats!
Unmotivated is my middle name today.
I have been purrr-oozing aroud looking at blogs
and not doing what I am supposed to be doing.
I found a couple interesting things that I would like to
share with you.

I came across these lovely cards and an
interesting interview w  Sophie, vintage finder of thing from Pineapple Ice Bucket who
has a beauty of a shop in  New Forest, Hampshire UK.
A small exert from the interview...
When searching for fun and funky vintage stock, I have been lucky
enough to meet a supplier of original 1970s greeting cards, in fact
he has a large warehouse full of them, boxed up and ready to give…

Definitely check out this shop! She has some amazing finds.
AND!- as if that was cool enough- I was THRILLED
to see that Heather from Extinct Design
was kind enough to add in a mention
Thanx Heather...as always you made my day :)
xoxo
****
This weekend 
Dishfunctional Designs was kind enough to follow
me on Twitter.
I immediately fell in luv with the name of her business and had to
find out more.
I found her shop on Etsy and she describes her shop as:
The Original Contemporary Jewelry Crafted from Broken Vintage China
Heirloom quality jewelry crafted from vintage broken china and vintage orphaned flatware.
Each unique design is lovingly handcrafted from dishes that are previously damaged.
All solder work is lead-free. Recycling at its best!

 
Indeed!

Gorgeous!
You can check out her blog at:
http://dishfunctionaldesigns.blogspot.com
 or the
Dishfunctional FaceBook Fan page

Hope you enjoy her work as much as I do!
***
Have a lovely Sunday Pussycats!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo

Photo by AdamGaverluk

1 comment

Dishfunctional Designs said...

Awesome! xo
Laura
Dishfunctional designs