Stalking Small Earth Vintage

Stalking Small Earth Vintage
Hellu Pussycats!

I have to confess that I have been "stalking" the
SmallEarthVintage shoppe on Etsy the last few days.
I have been waiting for her to list a certain dress.
So, I keep going into her shoppe and marking new favourites.
I check her blog to see if there is any word about the dress
and its measurements in hopes that it might fit me.
Karen ,who is the proprietor of Small Earth Vintage is a sort of neighbour of mine.
She is in Grand Rapids Michigan, which is about 2 hours-ish west of here.
I like to check out what my neighbours are up to every now and then...
obsessing over vintage dresses and her cute little dog.
Not to mention the girl is fan of good craft beer and that
makes her "okay doke" in my books!

Here are some lovely examples of what is in her shop....

Triple luv this one-if only I had a 24" waist!


                                                                             
Check out her shop Pussycats.
Her shipping rates to Canada are very reasonable and fair.

If you like to Twitter... Karen is SmallEarthVtg on Twitter.
You can also find her on Facebook .
And, lastly check out her blog
http://smallearthvintage.blogspot.com

Tell her Weezi sent ya!
Hope you enjoy her vintage finds as much as I do!
***
Have a lovely Tuesday!
be in touch, Luv Weezi xoxo

Photo by Adam Gaverluk
 

                                                                                 

2 comments

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Lisa, this post just made my day! I didn't realize we were so close--I will have to visit you one day. You can hook me up with the best Canadian microwbrews!

And psst! I'll be listing that dress in a couple days. I'll be sure to send you a note when I do. xo

Weezi.com said...

You have the nicest dresses and I think everyone needs to know!