OH Those Russians!

OH Those Russians!

Hellu Pussycats!
You guys know I am a fanatic about Russian nesting dolls
or Matryoshka dolls. LUV them!
I recently purchased some fabulous fabric and made this pillow...

I will be making aprons and cards with this as well.
I bought A LOT and want to make Matryoshka everything!

I haven't done a search in a while to
see what is new in Russian Nesting dolls lately.
So, I thought today was as good a day as any....

Ok, this first find takes the cake!!
Russian Doll Sushi/Bento Boxes-wow.





This pics came from Pretty Potabello
( a lovely blog from London UK- a fashion stylist originally from Brazil
So happy to have found her blog!)
***

Now....when I found this next gem I can't tell you
how quickly my heart rate shot up!
WANT!!!!!
$140.00 from Pupa Cosmetics
omg. I have to save and get this!
( I won't sleep tonight thinking about this!)
***

from IndieMeadow on Dwanada
***
***
Triple Luv this USB!

Out of stock of course!
***

wow! that was a great "fix" for me today!
Now- I have to figure how to make some quick
extra cash so I can go and get that make up set!

Have a good afternoon Pussycats!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo

2 comments

Vintage Seen said...

ahhhhh! I love these so much, have always loved them, any version of them in fact! great finds...

Whskr & Dash Kitten said...

Wow that a totally awesome collection. I know what you mean about the make up - * sigh *