New Vintage Paperback Journals!

New Vintage Paperback Journals!
Hellu Pussycats!!
I have been a busy bee making recycled book journals.
I have a few of some legendary ladies...



***

There are some fabulous vintage Harlequin Covers



This was some good summer reading!
***

You certainly don't want to miss out on
some great literature from the 1970s...




If you would like to see others, you can find
many more Weezi recycled journals here.
***
Have a great afternoon Pussycats!
Just a reminder that the big Weezi Birthday Sale is
held over to August as well!
Lots of great deals on dresses and skirts.

Be in touch!!! Luv Weezi xo



2 comments

Jessica / Lola Vintage Clothing said...

seriously cute journals! And I think everyone should write in a journal, too. It's one of my favorite possessions ever! :)

Weezi.com said...

Thanx Jessica! I couldn't agree more! :)