New Aprons

New Aprons & A Real Pencil Skirt
Hellu Pussycats!
I have some new aprons for your enjoyment today.
These puppies are flying off the shelf!
A big thanx to all the fabulous gals who have
purchased a Weezi apron!
You are gonna be lookin' good in the
kitchen even if you don't know what you are doing ;)
( ahhh...me included! Can you smell me burning water!? ha ha!)
Russian Nesting Dolls
( one of my favourite things as you know!)
***

Hidden Bunnies in the Damask Print
***

Happy Crabs
***

WindMills
***

Lavender Garden
***

These are all on the Weezi web page
and can be found here.
I will be posting them on Etsy as well over
the weekend.
If you would prefer to purchase one on Etsy,
I would be happy to make you a listing.
Just ask!- it is not a problem :)
***

I also wanted to share with you a blog post that I came across this week.
Polly from The Church of Vintage has an adorable
store in Bridgeton NJ as well as a fabulous
 TheChurchofVintage shoppe on Etsy.

She posted on her blog her back to school windows which feature 
a fabulous pencil skirt...no really!
A PENCIL skirt.
Fabulous!

Check out her shoppe Pussycats! Lots of great finds!
***

Have a lovely Saturday!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo

Photo by Adam Gaverluk