In Denial About Summer

In Denial About Summer

Hellu Pussycats!
Well, like the title says.. I am in complete denial about
the summer and where we stand.
I think we have a good month left.
I have to believe that...
I haven't done a bloody thing all summer.
I have hardly left the house and been stuck in here
working and have no summer fun at all.
We haven't been to the beach or camping or mini putt.
It is really depressing and bumming me out.
Not to be a total "Debbie Downer" today but summer
is my favourite time of the year and I am getting really
sad that it is indeed passing by.
I need to get out and feel the sun and walk thru the grass in my bare feet.
*sigh*
So, my Friday Favourites today indulges my denial
about summer and says there is still plenty of time for
lots if summer fun including a a fabulous vintage summer picnic!
Enjoy! Watch out for the ants!
from PeculiarMomma
***
 
***
***
***
***
***


***


***



from SagePatch
***


***
 from sassydogs
***

from cammoo
***

***

from zadoodle
***


***



from funretro
***

***


***





***


***

Have a great Friday Pussycats!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo

Photo by Adam Gaverluk


4 comments

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

What a fab collection of picnic accessories! Thanks so much for including my set:D Now get out there and have some summer fun before it's fall!!

Weezi.com said...

Thanx Lisa! I intend to do my best!
Triple LUV that picnic set- that will be hard to art with I am sure!

all the best, Lisa :)

Camp Ho-Ba-Chee cool vintage finds said...

We can't believe how fast the summer has flown by either...no swimming, no kayaking, no walks on the beach : ( Let's hope for a nice long fall with warm days for picnics. Love your picnic finds - and we too triple love the set from retro style! Thanks Lisa : ) Have a great weekend.

Angela said...

Thank you so much for featuring my cute little camera on your cute little blog :)

-Ginger's Girl!

At least get out there and enjoy one day of it before it slips away!