I Got Lucky on Friday the 13th!

I Got Lucky on Friday the 13th!
Hello Pussycats!
Well, it isn't exactly how it sounds....
Today I won a fabulous vintage hat  from RetroTrend in an online contest!

I have never won anything online before and I am ecstatic!
I am the lucky recipient of this gorgeous pink hat...
Ryan from Retro Trend is sporting my prize!
She looks so cute, I almost hate to ask her to part with it.
If you haven't been to RetroTrend on Etsy then go have a look!
She has some fabulous vintage pieces and she is stellar
"bang up" seller who is reliable & great to buy from.
She also has a guys shoppe called RetroHommeVintage
Great vintage for dudes.

Thanx again Ryan! I really appreciate the offer to enter the contest
and so thrilled to have won! xo
****
I am not especially superstitious however....
I am not interested in breaking any mirrors anytime soon.
So, in honor of Friday the 13th I found some fabulous
vintage black cats for my Friday Favourites!!
Enjoy :)

***



***


from lovethatvintage
***


from ismoyo
( ahhhh! poor kitten!)
***


***


from bootsngus
***


from theartfloozy
***


***


***
***


***

***
***


from Weezi ( who??! )
***

Happy Friday the 13th Everyone!!!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo
Photo by Adam Gaverluk





5 comments

Goodness Baker said...

Loooooove the cat's eye glasses. Have bookmarked the shop on Etsy since I am looking for a pair and can't seem to find the ones that I want :)

Oh and the black cat apron of course!

Baubles Beads Books said...

Love the hat - what a prize for you! Great selection of black cats!

Weezi.com said...

Thanx you guys! It was a fun selection to put together!

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

I absolutely love this selection of black cats! And I hope you'll be posting a photo of yourself in your prize when you get it.

Weezi.com said...

Thanx Karen! I will have to do up a 60s inspired shoot with that hat for sure. I have some serious fake eyelashes ( ala Twiggy) that I am thinking of wearing ;)