Red and White Polkadots

Friday's Favourites!
Hellu Pussycats!
Today is Friday and you know what that means...
some of my fav picks from thru out the week.

Straight up fact: I am fanatical for polka dots.
Luv them- Can't get enough of them.
I especially luv red and white polka dots.
So, without any further ado...
I give you some fabulous red & white polka dots!

from Violet64
***

from keekster
***

from velvetstone
***

***




from almeria
***


***

***
***

***
***

I hope you enjoyed that as much I did!
I would like to buy everything on here!

Have a lovely weekend Pussycats!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo
Photo by Adam Gaverluk

1 comment

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Lisa you find such great stuff!! Thank you so much for including my little creative tag kit among your finds!
Barbara