Friday Favs

Friday Favs & Fab Sellers

Hellu Pussycats!
Today's Friday Favourites is collection of not
only favs but also some fabulous sellers.

I thought today it would be nice to give you, the reader
a heads up on some fabulous sellers of both
handmade and vintage.
There are a million zillion sellers out there and
it can be overwhelming so I thought
it would be helpful if I could recommend a few shoppes
with quality items.
Not to mention the fact that they are lovely gals.
You can buy with confidence.
AND-keeping in mind that I refuse to admit that
summer is nearing its end...I picked a floral theme today ;)

Enjoy!

from Candysart
***


***


***


***


***


***


***


from MaruMaru
***


***



***


***


***



***


 from southernladysvintgae
***


 from SassySisterVintage
***
***


from KamiMono
***


 from crafts2cherish
***


from Fringe
***


***



***


***


***


***

***


***
When you purchase from any of these great
shoppes tell 'em Weezi sent ya! :)

Have a fabulous Friday Pussycats!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo
photo by Adam Gaverluk

6 comments

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Such wonderful finds! You always find great stuff. I see lots of my vmteam members and vintage friends items featured here!! You are always so kind to support others. God bless you!

Have any vintage cookbooks to share with the blogging world? I am having a blog hop tomorrow and would love for you to join in if you would like! http://www.southernladyvintage.blogspot.com

kismet1990 said...

Thanks so much for including me! :-) You are awesome!! Lots of wonderful items here, I might have to do some shopping. lol Cheers!

~stephanie~

Weezi.com said...

Thanx Ladies! There are some incredible pieces on here..It was hard not to shop while posting...days not over LOL!
Thanx for writing :)

Amanda / Rust Belt Threads said...

Aww, this is fantastic! Thanks for including my vintage mugs. :)

ShopRetroTrend said...

Love it! I'm over the hot, hot, hot weather but something about a floral always looks fresh. Thanks for including my lil' green dress! http://www.shopretrotrend.blogspot.com

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Thank you soooo much for including my Trifari dogwood brooch among these lovely finds!
Barbara