new things at weezi

A Couple of Things

Hellu Pussycats!
A couple of updates and a preview today.
Here is a sneak peak at some new
hairbands that I have in the studio....



I like these fabric ones for a change b/c they won't poke
you in the side of the head like some of the 
other ones.
***
I made a new a Russian Doll pillow this week.

Minor miracle this didn't end up
on my couch!
***

Last but not least, there are a few sci fi cards
as well here at Weezi..


oooh scary.
***

Have a lovely day Pussycats!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo

(for info on the coasters & more click here)


3 comments

hatjunkie said...

love those fascinators and your pillow is totally adorable.

Weezi.com said...

Thanx Anna!I find that I am compelled to make some fascinators- luv them!

KamiMono said...

Thank you for featuring my hydrangea barrette! Lovely picks, I love the large flower right above mine.

-Felicia