NEW Pin Up Girl Greeting Cards at Weezi!

NEW Pin Up Girl Greeting Cards at Weezi!
Hellu Pussycats!

I am VERY excited to tell you about the new Weezi greeting cards.
Adam and I have done many great vintage inspired shoots together and
I wanted to do something more with his work.
One day..it came to me!
What a better way to show off his talent and fill a niche in the 
shoppe then to have greeting cards with his work on them.
So, I had photos printed up and sewed the images onto blank cards.
Voila!
I am selling them in singles and we will do sets of 4 as well.
I will be making a lot of these and will post pics
as soon as they are ready.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them!
Not to mention,- how much fun it was to plan all these shoots :)








These are in the studio or available at Weezi here
OR!
in my Etsy shoppe here.
If you would like to see more of Adam's photography
you can check out his web site:
www.adamgaverluk.com
Any questions-please feel free to drop me a line and ask.

Have a great Sunday Pussycats!
Be in touch!!! Luv Weezi xoxo

3 comments

victorias_view said...

Oh la la! I love them!

Sarah said...

Those are gorgeous! There are a lot of great products out there that reuse vintage art, but it's awesome to see some fresh, original contemporary pin up art being created and used, it's really taking everything a step up.

Weezi.com said...

Thank you Sarah! That's very kind of you to say! It's VERY rewarding when someone like you notices and appreciates what we are doing...and takes the time to write and say so.
:)