Half Aprons at Weezi!

New Half Aprons at Weezi!
Hellu Pussycats!
Happy Friday!
I have some new half aprons online to show you...
Pink Leopard
***

Yellow Cherries
***

Pink Polka Dots
***

Pink Floral
***

Pale Yellow w Cherries
***
And, last but not least....the Gnomes.
***
You can go to my Etsy shoppe to find some of these
or you can go to weezi aprons :)
***
Friday Favourites will return next Friday.
I had a headache this week and didn't get to
spend as much time purroozing Etsy as I would have liked.
I wanted to share with you the latest pin up
photo from a photo shoot I did with my brother.
Check out this lovely shot...
***
Have a great weekend Pussycats!
be in touch! Luv Weezi xo





2 comments

Cindy said...

You have seriously outdone yourself with that little gnome apron. What a cutie! :)

Weezi.com said...

Thank you so much! They are quite charming I have to admit! :)