Happy Canada Day

Happy Canada Day!


Happy Canada Day Pussycats!!!
We are 143 years old today :)
In honour of celebrating our nations birthday I thought I
would highlight some fabulous Canadian sellers and
artisans that offer the best of best in creativity.
We are full of good ideas!
True north strong and free.....

 from FireweedImpressions in the Yukon
***



from annashoub in Nova Scotia
 ***


from AngelaSpots in Ontario
***


 from Luv2Have in Prince Edward Island
***


from scientificculture in British Columbia
***


from handsomeandlace in Ontario
***


 from gush4plush in Alberta
***


from 3dots in Quebec
***


 from EmenGeeDesigns in Manitoba
***


from PoeticDesigns in Ontario
***


from PaperDollVintage in British Columbia
***


from MeadowSweetOrganics in Newfoundland
***


from thehouseofhearts in Quebec
( this an official Manitoba plaid coin purse)
***


from upbrass in Alberta
***


from fuzzycraftknitwear in Ontario
***


 from EveldasNeverland in New Brunswick
***


 from laurabucci in British Columbia
***


from LoveableTreasures in Prince Edward Island
***


 from BenefitJewels in Quebec
***


from CampHobachee in Ontario
***


 from searchandrescue in British Columbia
***



from BattysBath in Ontario
***


from dandee in Manitoba
***


from myhandboundbooks in Nova Scotia
***


from charmedfrog in New Brunswick
***

from CatherinetteRings in Quebec
***


from gcuff in NewFoundland
***

from Weezi- who? what? ;)
***


from apaperbuffet in Ontario
***

This is just a very small example of some amazing and talented Canadians.
I tried to find some in the NWT on Etsy but had no luck today...will keep looking.
Have a fantastic Canada Day Everyone!!!!

Lots of Luv...Weezi xo



15 comments

CrystaL* said...

Oh so wonderful!!! Happy Birthday Canada.

Thank you for putting me in the mix of some amazing and talented Canadians.

thursday said...

I'm in total lust overload! Thanks for introducing me to some great artists!

Luv2Have said...

Beautiful choices! Thank you so much for including my pendant! Happy Canada Day ♥

Paper Doll Vintage said...

Happy Canada Day! Amazing picks!...as always :)..such great taste! Thank you thank you thank you for adding my skirt! xoxo

Weezi.com said...

Thanx Everyone! You guys are the real super stars with your Canadian artsy fartsy greatness!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying their day xo

3dots said...

Happy Canada day!!

Lovely finds thank you so much Lisa for including me among them!!

Laura said...

Hi, thanks so much for including my hat. Hope you all had a Happy Canada Day!

Dandee said...

Weezi, you SO awesome, you is! Thanks so much for including my wedding card. And dang, I'm in such fantastically talented Canadian company. MOOOOWAH!
-andee

Phronk said...

Woohoo! Happy Canada day!

Gina Cuff said...

Thank you so much for including me. Canadians rock! Now I'm off to check out all these awesome sellers! :)

Weezi.com said...

It was all my pleasure!!!I am glad you guys enjoyed it so much!! :)

Batty said...

Thanks so much for including my soap girl!!! You rock :D

madame damselfly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
madame damselfly said...

WEEZI you are super swell and thanks for including Camp Ho-Ba-Chee in your wonderful blog!! What a fabulous Canadian collection.Happy Canada weekend. Hope you are having a great one.

Handsome&Lace said...

Hope you had a great long weekend!!!!!! It's so unreal that when I was 12, shopping for Weezi, I would have never guessed you would be including me in your blog on day! I admire you!!