New Aprons

New Aprons & Fridays Favs on Saturday!
Hellu Pussycats!
I have been working on some new aprons in the past week.
I am doing some bib/smock aprons



And, some pretty circle aprons as well.




Lots more coming! I luv making these.
They are so much fun to do.
Great for baking, cooking or even crafting.
These are all in the studio now.
***
Ok, time for Friday's Favs!
I am day behind...story of my life!
I found some great stuff this week.
As per usual it is a very strange mix.

I LUV this vintage inspired bathing suit!
Stunning!!!
from avabelldesigns
***

 from houseofspace
***
***

from nancywallisdesigns
( I am wearing Nancy Wallis earrings today actually!)
***

***

from needorwant
***

from leasvintage
***


from candysart
***

from franz66
***

from madewithlovebyhannah
***

from smellyshoesvintage
***

from sumiko
***

from jherrmann
***

Have a great Saturday Pussycats!!
be in touch! Luv Weezi xo

3 comments

laurabucci said...

Lisa, your aprons are wonderful, really fun!! Thanks for including my cup cozy!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Love your adorable aprons Lisa!! Great finds from some wonderful shops too!

Weezi.com said...

Thanx for the kinds words! I need to win the lottery so I can buy all the great stuff that I find! ;)