Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!
Hello Pusycats!
A quick Hello to all the Dad's I know.
and for that matter... to all the Dads I don't know.
Happy Father's Day to all of you.
To all of your patience, love and support I thank
you from the bottom of my heart.

On a personal note, I am thinking about the day
my Dad taught me how to drive.
What day!!!- In a white 4 door 1968 Plymouth Belvedere!!
No power steering and no power brakes. No power anything.

It looked kind of like this...

Close to this anyhow...but w 4 doors.

Here it is!

There was no swearing (oddly enough) but a lot of telling me to slow down
and turn the wheel w both hands.
Oh boy!! How brave her was that day!
I could barely see over the steering wheel.

One of the great things about my Dad is his sense of humour
and that he loves to laugh.

Here are a few "retro" photos of my Dad
 that will be sure to give us all a giggle!
( remember it was the 70s) ;)



Fond memories!!!!
Thanx for being such a great Dad!!!!
Luv Ya!!!! xoxoxoxox

2 comments

victorias_view said...

That's very sweet! Your dad looks very hip! Great Tribute!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Ah your Dad looks cool!! Nice feature on him!
Hop by my blog when you get a chance. I featured your pretty aprons!