Fun New Recycled Stuff at Weezi!

Fun New Recycled Stuff at Weezi!

Hellu Pussycats!
Here is a peek into what is new in the way of recycled items
here in the Weezi studio.

Teacups and Planters




 Great as house warming gifts!
$6.98 and up.
***

Book Journals



 $9.98 and up.
***

My BFF brought in the fantastic thermos lamp today...

very cool! $39.98

We have other very funky lamps as well...


The lamps range from $39.98 to $84.98 each

If you live out of town and would like one shipped to you
we can do that no problem!
Send me an email with your postal code or zip code and
I can quote you an actual shipping cost.

That goes for anything you see from Weezi.
We luv our out of town peeps!!

Have a great Weekend Pussycats!
Please keep in touch! Luv Weezi xo





2 comments

Toria said...

I hate to be greedy, BUT I MUST! Err, I would like to warm the new house with the glow of another Tim Horton's lamp. One for my size of the bed and the other for Akimbo.

P.S. Are these lamps OK with CFL bulbs?

Weezi.com said...

LOL! Ok, I will put it on hold for you! :)
I think as long as they are low watt bulbs.