Friday Favourites-Pitcher This!

Friday Favourites-Pitcher This!

Hellu Pussycats!!!
I am a sucker for vintage glass pitchers.
No matter how many I have crammed into a cupboard at home
if I see another nice one when out I am out thrifting, I buy it.
We can't possibly drink enough juice to use them all but I don't care.
I think they are pretty and fun and I like to look at them.

I use them as vases too. 
I once used a floral one for bubble bath. Which seemed like a good 
idea at the time. It was a wee bit dangerous when it was slippery.
I decided not to try that again.
I put them out with candy in them.
And of course, let's not forget the ever so popular Sangria!

So, that being said I was looking at vintage pitchers during the week.
I was good, I didn't buy anything...yet.

***
***
***
***

***
***

***

***

I also quite fancy the coloured glass pitchers too.

***
***


***

***

wow. Looking at all of those REALLY makes me want
 a glass of lemonade!
Have a great Friday Pussycats!!!

Be in touch!! Luv Weezi xo