Going to the Land of Beer and Cheese

Going to the Land of  Beer & Cheese
Hellu Pussycats! 
OR!...
...should I say Dobry Den Pussycats in Czesky.
This will be the last post for a few days as we leave for 
Prague tomorrow afternoon.
I thought today that I would share some pics of other
trips to the Czech republic to give you an idea of where we are going.
Hope you enjoy them!









 
 Me on the Charles bridge w my friend Brenda.

Cubist Cafe in Prague




Wow! I had forgotten how long my hair was then!

Walking away from the Dancing Building by Frank Gehry

One of the oldest pubs in Prague

Milos buying friend cheese on a bun...YUM!!!

***

We have been to the bone church in Kutna Hora
I don't look very impressed do I?
It was kind of weird there I have to admit but not scary.
They say over 40,000 people "stored" in here.
Many victims of the plague.

***
 Cesky Krumlov
***

this was an afternoon of beer in the country...
***
Have a great weekend Pussycats!
Pop up to the studio and say Hello to the girls while I am gone.
I will be into my email and FaceBook while I am away so be in touch!
Take Care, Luv Weezi xo







4 comments

hatjunkie said...

I am beyond jealous. I'd go back there in a heart beat. I have so many czech friends and I miss the beer terribly. The artists are also so incredible there.

Weezi.com said...

If I could figure out how to mail you a pint from Prague Anna I would!

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Weezi, I think you already en route, but I love this post! These photos take me right back to my trip to Prague several years ago; I've been dying to go back ever since. I hope you have a wonderful trip and I can't wait to see your new photos when you get back.

And that last photo! Oh my! :D

Geraldine Foy said...

these pics are fun!! thanks for sharing and I really hope you have a safe and memorable trip!!