Purple

Friday's Favourites!
Hellu Pussycats!
After a bit of a delay and a holiday I am back
with one of my favourite entries to write....
Friday Favourites!
I purr-ooze around and bring
to you some of my fav finds.
I hope you will enjoy the collection as much as I did putting it together.
Today's inspiration is lavender and purple.

***


***


***

***
***
***
***
***
***

***
***

from candysart
***
***

***

***
***
***
Have a great Friday Pussycats!
I am open all weekend :)
Be in touch!!! Luv Weezi xo


5 comments

Paper Doll Vintage said...

holy hell! if my kids hadn't destroyed my stomach from birthing I would be purchasing that two piece from Hellcatvintage!(one piece from here on in for me)..it's my size! Love it!

p.s hope you had a great time on vacation xo

Weezi.com said...

thanx Tanya! It is spectacular!!!
We had a fantastic time, thank you!!
Ps. pics from the trip to follow very soon

Jaci said...

Wow! I love all the shades of purple! Fantastic finds - I am so happy you found my pattern to include :)
ByTheWayside

Cindy said...

I *love* this color combination! Thank you again for including my swimsuit in your lovely post... I appreciate your support more than you know. :)

xoxo

hatjunkie said...

Love the luggage.