Red White and Blu-tiful

Red White & Blu-tiful
Hellluuu Pussycats!

I have the Czech Republic on my brain with the pending trip
and have so much to do before we go. Scary!

Needless to say I have had red,white and blue on
flying around inside my head. (Czech flag colours)
Hence today's post. Enjoy!!

***
From UglySanta
***


***

From Weezi (wink wink)
***


***

***

***

From Lagelle
***

***

***

***

***

From rhan
*** 
From vonlipi
***

***

***
From jawaddel
***
Have a great evening Pussycats!
Be in touch!! Luv Weezi xo

9 comments

Lagelle said...

Thank you for featuring my item on ur blog & I hope you have an amazing trip <3

Weezi.com said...

Thanx so much! I will be sure to follow you(everyone) back :)

hatjunkie said...

great finds. I love the raggedy ann cup. I used to have quite the collection. so jealous of your czech trip.

sassysistervintage on etsy said...

nice blog weezi.....you chose some really cool red, white and blue items! Thanks for including my purse. Kim at sassysistervintage

Michelle @ One of a Kind Wisconsin said...

Wow the boots from twostringjane are unusual- they remind me of a certain famous abstract painter, but the name eludes me.

Weezi.com said...

Thank you everyone for the comments! I luv reading them! :)

Those boots are crazy cool! :)
I would luv to see who buys them and what kind of outfit they put together.

Empress Jade Vintage said...

So fun! I adore that romper shorts set.

fuzzylizzie said...

Great stuff! And thinks for featuring my dress. I hope you had a great trip/ Lizzie

Weezi.com said...

Thanx Fuzzylizzie! I will :)