Fridays Favourites!

Fridays Favourites!
Hellu Pussycats!
It has been a slow blog week over here..sorry.
Computer issues and time restraints in general.
Don't you hate it when life gets in the way of doing computer "stuff" ????
Some days days I feel like there is no life away from the computer.
That somehow I am permanently fixed to the chair in front of this box.

10 years ago I was still on dial up and could only print in black and white.
I spent maybe an hour or 2 day at the mostonline now
it is more then 5....wow.
I am wigging myself out a bit...how I digress!

Onto Friday Favorites!! * big smile*

***
***
From bungelowjame
***

From MonikaDesign
***

From PoeticDesigns
***

From post
***
From AdelaideHomesewn
***

From FromRagsToBags
***
From LaBrocanterie
***
From TheRubyKitten
***
From soapscumprojects
***

From TianaCHE
***

From CallMeChula
***
From ClockworkUniverse
***
From Crafts2Cherish
***
From MaruMaru
***

Hope you enjoyed the mix!
Have lovely Friday Pussycats!
Be in touch Luv Weezi xo