Friday's Favourites!

Friday's Favourites!
Hello Pussycats!
Happy Good Friday!
I hope everyone is having a lovely day off and enjoying the sun...it seems
like it is sunny everywhere today!
I gathered a lot of new favourites this week
and today I thought I would share some of them 
with you :)
It is a bit of a weird mix I have to admit.
Some you may have seen, some not so much....

From HellCatVintage
***

From LolasRoom
***
***
***
***
From bobandmabel
***
***
From KamiMono
***
From TheFancyLamb
***
***
***
***
Well Pussycats, those are some of my favs from the last week.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Be in Touch!! Luv Weezi xo




5 comments

CrystaL* said...

I love your random mix of goodies. I always love seeing people favorites. I hope you have a wonderful easter and THANK YOU for including my bag in your mix :)

Weezi.com said...

Thanx Crystal! Glad you like! I am thinking that I will make Friday Favourites a regular thing.
I like seeing what people favourite as well..so interesting.

Your bag is lovely!!!
TTYS! Lisa :)

KamiMono said...

Thanks for featuring my poppy headband!

Weezi.com said...

My pleasure Kami! You keep making them and I will keep showing them! :)

Alexandra at Alpenglow Vintage said...

Wow, I just discovered this blog post today! Thanks for including my purse..I love the other additions as well...that red skirt is one of my favorites!