Friday Favourites!

Friday Favourites!
Hellu Pussycats!
This will be the last Friday favs for 3 weeks as I am going
to Prague with my BF on Sunday.
As always, this is a weird mix of fabulous finds!
Enjoy :)


( I LUV damask!)
***

 From daisytoad
***
*** 

***
From PlaidPony
***

***

***
***

***

***

***

***
***
***

***
***

***

***

***
That was fun!!!!
***
A couple more things...
Don't forget the HUGE vintage sale starting tomorrow on Etsy
Click here for the sellers who are participating.
There are some fantastic finds waiting for you...and me! ;)

Also....the studio hours will start at noon everyday instead of 11:30
starting next week while I am away .

If it is raining on a Tuesday in May
we will be closed for the day.
Have a great Friday Pussycats!!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo

4 comments

Betty said...

What a great post! Love it all!

Weezi.com said...

Thanx Betty! That magazine of your is fabulous! Pulls at my Canadian heart strings a bit :)

Atlanta said...

Wow! Cool finds. Thanks for featuring my dress!

CapricornOneVintage said...

ahhh...all cute! i really want that princess phone ♥
have a lovely time on your trip! xo