Friday Favourites!!!


Hellu Pussycats!
It is Friday ( thank goodness!) and I have decided
to make Friday favourites a regular thing.
AND!- I need a distraction from the snow outside. hmmmmph.
Hope you enjoy these gems as much as I do!!
(once again a weird mix)
***

From Camelotjewel
***


***

From annashoub
***


***


Yes Please!!!!!
***


***
From PoeticDesigns
***


***

***

From Marjji
***




From Kittyanydots
***


From Made With Love By Hannah
***
Have a great Friday Pussycats!
 Be in touch!! Luv Weezi xo
(in the studio now)

5 comments

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Great finds, Weezi! Love that bag from purpledeer, and I'm a longtime fan of Made by Hannah--I really want to get one of her winter velvet skirts.

Weezi.com said...

Thanx Karen!
OOHH I REALLY want a skirt from Hannah!
I adore her work.
I think I will get one this year as a treat to myself for my b-day. A matryoshka skirt:)
She is brilliant!

Michelle @ One of a Kind Wisconsin said...

I love Capricorn One's store- I actually found your site through her facebook fan page.

cynthia @ kittyanydots said...

cool list! thanks for picking my card!
cynthia / kittyanydots

Weezi.com said...

my pleasure Cynthia! :)