April Showers Bring RainCoats!

April Showers Bring Rain Coats!
Hellu Pussycats!
Bring on the rain!
Trees are starting to bud and things are looking less
"dirty" from the winter hangover.
I am a summer girl but I luv this time of the year
when the rain ushers in the flowers and greenery
of April and May.
Of course, rain means a fun new rain coat!
OOh that smell of rubber.




( I luv that there is lace under the plastic!)

Damask raincoat! at amazon
***
( images found on Google)


Then there is vintage...of course!

***
From vintageurbanrenewal
***
***
From ehappy
***

From Ebay.uk
***
I am on a mission to find a black and white polka dot rain coat.

Like this Betsy Johnson one.
***
Have a great afternoon Pussycats!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo

2 comments

vintageurbanrenewal said...

Thanks for highlighting my turquoise raincoat. It's fun to see your stuff on other sites.
michelle
vintageurbanrenewal

Weezi.com said...

my pleasure! It is fun to see what other people like in your shoppe. You have your favs but it is always interesting to see what attracts your fans.
thanx for the note! :)