Va Va Voom!! Vintage Vogue Inspiration!!

Va Va Voom!! Vintage Vogue Inspiration!!
Hellu Pussycats!
You have heard me talk about
 My Vintage Vogue before.
Jessica has this incredible collection of vintage fashion
images from the 1920's and up.
From her about page:
I started collecting fashion images in the second grade and I guess I've never stopped. I love all that is vintage but I would have to say the 40's & 50's especially. I wanted so much to share with others these amazing images I hope they inspire you as they do me.

I post regularly about her site and her various listings from
my Weezi facebook fan page and in general
"stalk" her online thru social networking.

I am always so inspired by the
images that she posts.
I love looking at the fashion of course but then
 there is the use of
colour and lighting and 
the posing...OMG! I LUV the poses.
She never disappoints with her postings.
The other day she listed the most gorgoeus line up of vintage
hair and make up images from the 50's and 60's
on her Tumblr blog


These are stunning.
 
  
  
  

If you are at all into vintage hair and make up you will love this post. 
You can find Jessica's listing and photos in many places.
Her FB fan page is always a treat
MyVintageVogue on Face Book...become a fan!

You like Flickr???
My Vintage Vogue on Flickr.

Lastly, you can follow her musings on Twitter as well

For those who love vintage you will surely like what
Jessica has to share.
***
Enjoy your Friday Pussycats!
If you like to twitter you can find me here

Tomorrow I will have some new journals to share.
Be in touch!! Let me know what you think.
Don't be shy!
Luv Weezi xo




2 comments

Cassandra said...

I think I could now be considered a "stalker" also. Hee! Thanks for the links! I can't get enough of this!

Weezi.com said...

Glad you like! She is a fabulous gal! Follow her for sure :)