A Spring Bonnet To Start the Season

A Spring Bonnet To Start the Season
Hellu Pussycats!
I wish that ladies would wear hats like they used to.
You know, when wearing a hat was just what you did.
You had your everyday hats and you had your fancy hats.
I am not talking about toques or *shudder* baseball hats.
I mean hats that are works of art.
Anna Shoub from Nova Scotia Canada makes
beautiful hats and fascinators.












This last hat is one of my all time favourites.
I think her work is just lovely!
She has tons to choose from.
Her hats are soft and comfortable to wear.
Check out her shoppe Pussycats....
***
Enjoy the afternoon!!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo


Robot Coasters in the Weezi studio

2 comments

Cindy said...

So many beautiful choices! I would definitely have a difficult time choosing a favorite.

Weezi.com said...

For sure Cindy!! I really like the yellow one and then the red one at then end.
So pretty!