Green Green Grass of Home

Green Green Grass of Home
Helluu Pussycats!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Today-Green! To be in the spirit of things :)

Adorable Halter 

***
Luv this apple green colour

***

What a dish!
***


Whoooooo doesn't luv cookies??!

From PlaidPony
***

Cute!  From HellCatVintage
***

Great colour!
***
Aline skirts are great on so many figures...
 
***
Size11!!

From RustBeltThreads
***

YES Please!!
***
Perfect for  PicNic


***

Perfect for spring
From Thrush
***

To carry your wee pot of gold


From thevintagegreen
***

This would make a great prop!

From Daisytoad
***

Have a great St Paddy's Day/night Pussycats!
Be in touch!
Luv WEezi xo








7 comments

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Thank you, Weezi, and happy St. Patrick's Day! I love green all year-round. xo

Empress Jade said...

My favorite color!! Now I guess all we need is some green beer!

XOXO

Rust Belt Threads said...

Thanks for the feature! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for including me in your blog! You know you are too sweet! Oh yes, Leo says thanks too!

Sue
My Attic's Treasures

Cindy said...

Lisa, thank you so much for featuring my jammies... it was THE best surprise to come home to! :)

xoxo

P.S. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

CrystaL* said...

Oh thank you so much for including my necklace. I hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day.

Cindy said...

I have nominated you for a blog award! Visit me to see what it's all about.... http://hellcatvintage.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-very-first-award.html