Plant A Spring In Your Step!

Plant A Spring In Your Step!
Hellu Pussycats!
It's coming! You can feel spring here today.
I was outside for an hour talking w my
neighbour in the sun and did NOT need a coat at all.
Heaven.
We change the clocks back on the 14th and spring officially begins
in 17days! Bring it.
I put together some cute new planters this week.
Nothing gets you in the spring mood more then
a new little plant to stick in the kitchen window.

Poor Diana. It still boogles me somedays what 
a mess that turned out to be.



 

  
  
  
  
  
 

These are all in the studio.
Prices range from $6.98 to $14.98 each.
The plants that I use are very hardy and even those
who do not have a green thumb can keep them.

The nice thing is when the plant grows you can re pot it into another container
and stick something small in the original container again.
Reuse and reduce!
****
Enjoy the sun Pussycats!!!
I am here until 6:00 today.
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo