I Do Wish for a Fascinator from Wishbone

I Do Wish for a Fascinator from Wishbone
Hellu Pussycats!
I am a colour fanatic. The more colour the better.
My favourite colour (other then pink)
changes regularly especially when the seasons change.
This time of the year I am all about brights and
the brighter the better.
You know, after 8 months of dull and grey....
a girl needs some colour!
So, imagine my immediate pleasure when I came across
VBWishbone on Etsy.

Vanessa is an American gal living in Ireland and this is what
she has to say about her collection...

Wishbone is a collection of one of a kind Feather Fascinators, Cocktail Hats and Hair Accessories for the modern Femme Fatale. Inspired by bold, beautiful women of the past and present, to add a little drama, humor and old Hollywood glamour to your stylish wardrobe.

One look and you will be hooked!

Where to start and how do you pick???
I adore all of these!
Stop by and get a stunning colour "fix" at VBWishbone
***

Have a great Friday Pussycats!
Be in touch!! Luv Weezi xo