Focus! Focus...I can't focus!

Focus! Focus...I can't focus!

Hellu Pusycats!
I am all over the place today. The have the shortest
attention span ever at the best of times.
Today I just can't focus.
Some days I just feel TOO creative.
I want to make a hundred different things all in one day.
I sit here and think "I could make that..."
OR!
"I could make this instead!"
After some debate I have decided that the one thing a lot
of these projects have in common are that
I need to find vintage inspired fabrics.
I would like to use these fabrics for skirts,aprons
little pouch and head bands.
I also luv Japanese cottons.
Let's what I can find....
First on my list are nesting dolls.





The gems were found at Lucky Kaeru Fabric and Supplies
***

I fell in love with this prints...

This is gorgeous!


Turquoise and red my favourite.



Bunny Damask!









All these lovely fabrics are from SoFunFabrics

***
Both of these shoppes have very reasonable shipping costs to Canada.

Wow!

From thriftypyg

Made a few new journals this week!




All in the studio now and in my Etsy shoppe  later today.

Have a great Friday Pussycats!
Be in touch!! I really enjoy hearing from you!!!
Luv Weezi xo


Photo by Adam Gaverluk Photography

2 comments

Tisha G. said...

Wow, thanks for the shout out! Can't wait to see what you make with all these great prints. Have fun bringing all those creative ideas to life! :)

Weezi.com said...

I am going to have a blast with your fabric!
Thank you!!!