what's new

Feel Better... Lovely Andromedii!!
Hellu Pussycats!
Andromedii is lovely jewelry shoppe located in Cambridge Ontario
just down the road from me.
Heather makes lovely pieces that are very simple and uncomplicated.
Those of you that know me know that I adore
complicated and very UN-simple.
Having said that-I have been extremely attracted to Heather's work from day one.
Have a look and see why I enjoy her so much!...









So pretty!
AND! Heather is offering free shipping to Canada and the USA!
Saw-weet!
Andromedii is a lovely shop that you should really check out.
When you purchase something please tell her Weezi sent you.
***
In the Weezi studio I have a gorgoeus turquoise new suitcase table...




Great for storing magazines, remotes,candles etc.
The wooden legs screw off for easy shipping and or moving.

One of a kind.
More details???
Suitcase Table on the Weezi web page
***
Have a great afternoon Pussycats!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo


2 comments

Brittany_Va-Voom Vintage said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your table!! I always find really cute vintage suitcases but I think "but I don't use a suitcase very often" :( that is adorable!! xoxo
http://vavoomvintage.blogspot.com

Weezi.com said...

Thanx Brittany! I know! That is the beauty of it.
Most of the time they get stuck in a closet or under the bed. I see people stack them up as well and then use it a a sort of shelf. That looks very cool as well.

Thanx for writing! Lisa :)