Easter Bonnets

Easter Bonnets
Hellu Pussycats!
You know how I feel about ladies wearing hats and not just any 
hats, bonnets in particular.
Easter bonnets are the best b/c of all the colour and flowers....heaven!
I was sure I could find a few gems out there.


From calloohcallay
***
***
***

From rabbity
***
***

***


These 3 from ReincarnationsNH
***
If anyone has an Easter bonnet they will be wearing this weekend
please send me a pic and I will post it up.

Baking perhaps for Easter???
Maybe a cute little Weezi apron to get 
You right in the spirit of things!
Lots of  Weezi aprons to choose from
on my web site.
Questions?
Don't hesitate to ask!
***
Have a great afternoon Pussycats!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo


1 comment

Sherri said...

I just found your blog - thanks for featuring my pretty pink Easter hat last month!