Dear Golden

Dear Golden Will Bring Golden Sunshine....& spring dresses!
Hellu Pussycats!!
By now most of you know that I am stalker of many
vintage on line shops.
I am so inspired by what these ladies post
sometimes I swear it is like a drug for me.
I luv to share what they have to offer b/c I know how many of you
out there are looking for the same thing.
Not to mention that if something looks like it is going to fit
then why not treat yourself once in a while???
Especially if you live in a "small city" like I do your choices
are slim for finding such fabulous vintage finds.
A great case in point is DearGoldenVintage.
Lauren is the genius behind Dear Golden Vintage and always 
has the most amazing items for you to choose from.
Have a look for yourself...




On her blog today she wrote about some of the new and upcoming
spring dresses that will be in her shoppe.

Gorgeous!



What a collection and that is only a wee bit of it.

This is one reason why I luv spring and summer so much.
You can wear all these fantastic dresses with
little strappy shoes and cute little handbags...maybe even gloves!
*Sigh*....hurry spring!

You can follow Dear Golden in many places and get all the latest info on
Lauren's shoppe.

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/deargolden
***
Her blog Dear Golden
***
Facebook Dear Golden Fan Page
**
On a personal note Lauren's home was recently featured in
Design Sponge...how great is that??!
Their house looks gorgeous in all these photos.


Click here for the article.

When you purchase something please tell her Weezi sent you!
Have a great afternoon Pussycats!
Be in touch!!
Luv Weezi xo
Photo by Adam Gaverluk Photography

2 comments

Cindy said...

Lauren has the most incredible dresses... I don't know how she does it! Her shop is beautiful and she is such a sweet lady. :)

Weezi.com said...

Everything is so classy and beautiful. I am in her shoppe at least once a day.
:)