Weezi Studio Make Over

Weezi Studio Make Over
Helllu Pussycats!
The Weezi studio got a much needed make over on Monday.
I am a very lucky girl to have such great freinds
who will give up their holiday Monday to help me.
This what the two back walls looked liked before.



 

  

 

 

 Almost 5 hours later....

We have this!!!
 
The new Weezi wall of bags.


There is still a bit of work for me to do...



 
I think it looks great!!!!
 A HUGE Thanx to Morgan,Johnny and my BFF Katrina!!
I luv it so much!
I have the best friends a girl could ask for. Seriously.
Come by Pussycats and see how it looks in person.

Have a great afternoon!!
Be in touch, Luv Weezi xo



3 comments

Cindy said...

It looks fabulous! You and your friends did an amazing job. :)

BoBoChild said...

i luv it! next time i'm close to home i'll stop in!

Nikki said...

Looks good Lady, I need to get up their and see it in person!