Vintage Hand Bags

Vintage Hand Bags
I have been looking around at vintage bags online for some inspiration.
I want to mix up my hand bag repertoire and I can always count
on Etsy to provide such inspiration.
This white wicker bag from youkali7 is amazing...

***

Ok, this bag is beautiful and you would HAVE to
wear white gloves with it...

She also has this sweet blue vinyl hand bag.

This would be stunning with a red dress...

Perhaps this red dress! That would be perfect.

***
This little gem is what I might consider the perfect summer clutch...

OOH!!!! This will be hard to resist!
***

You might need to sit down for this next bag...

CristalinaIC has brought us heaven in the form of a blue wicker bag.
Brilliant.
***
Yes.Yes.Yes.
My heart IS aflame!

***

Pretty in Pink from Vintagefix 
***
Have a great Saturday Pussycats!!!
I am in the studio until 6:00 today.
Be in touch!! Comment and let me know what you are thinking.
Luv Weezi xo