Tiddleywinks Anyone?!


Tiddleywinks Anyone?!
Helllu Pussycats!
Hope this snowy Saturday finds you warm and well!
All of us are looking at the calender with the
great anticipation of spring.
Hurry up already! Sheesh!
I have some damn good girly shoes I want to wear
and I can't wear them out in the snow!
*taps foot impatiently*

Speaking of dam good shoes I was looking thru 
 the Tiddleywink vintage shop on esty today and spotted
these gorgoeus shoes...

Yes please!

 Perfect.
**
Now truth be told I have been stalking the Tiddleywink shop
for about a week or so b/c of this dress...


To die for! Seriously.
This is hands down one of the most gorgeous vintage
dresses I have seen in a long time.

 I check everyday to see if it has sold.
This dress has to go to a good home.
If I thought it would fit, it would be mine.

I am so inspired by this dress that I think I
might try and make a Weezi version of this for spring.
***


 I can see Christina Hendricks in this wiggle dress.
***



 
So much great stuff here.
You can also find her on Twitter at
Be a fan and say Hello!!
***
Have a great afternoon Pussycats!
I am going to be posting pics tomorrow of some things
I have made lately.
Be in touch!! Luv Weezi xo