MaruMaru

 Hawaii's MaruMaru Will Warm You Up
Hello Pussycats!
Thru the magic of #FollowFriday on Twitter I
was introduced to this amazing shoppe called 

These beauties hail from gorgeous Hawaii (never been) and
will surely make you smile and feel warm all over.

 
  
 



I would love to have one of everything!
When you go and buy something please tell
her Weezi sent ya!!
You can follow her on Facebook
or
You can find her on Twitter
***

Have a great Friday night Pussycats! 
I will be making short 50's inspired bolero jackets
with 3/4 length sleeves. Stay Tuned!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo

3 comments

MaruMaru.etsy.com said...

yayy! Thanks for featuring my shop :)

- Michelle

Weezi.com said...

My pleasure!!! Thanx for making such great stuff! :)

Paper Doll Vintage said...

I am in love with that first owl! I am definatley getting something from her shop (got to sell something myself first..LOL) and will for sure tell her you sent me! :)xo