Can Audrey Hepburn Cure a Migraine????

Can Audrey Hepburn Cure a Migraine????
Hellu Pussycats!
My friend Stephanie is currently suffering from a very bad migraine.
The second one this week.
I can relate...they are awful and suck the life out of you.
Terrible, terrible things.
My heart goes out to anyone who suffers from migraines and headaches.
Stephanie loves Audrey Hepburn.
I thought to try and make her feel better
I would look up some Audrey "treats" to cheer her up.

This locket is cute from
***
 
 Yes please!! This fabulous bracelet is by
***

Fun AND Functional !!
by Fri 
***

 
OOHH!!!! gorgeous!!!!
***





Removable wall decal..great for apartments.
From TouchofVinyl 
***

 
Card case by Tistjewelry 
***

 Audrey ring from Edmonton by lunetmuse 
***


Audrey Tee by Mozgrrl 
***
 Handy pocket mirror by snappymirrors 
***


Audrey Switch Plate Cover by Weezi  
***



Wooden Audrey Coasters by Weezi  
***

Quite a wonderful selection of Audrey possabilites for Stephanie 
to choose from once she can handle light
and sound.
Fell better soon Sweetie!!! xo
***
Ok Pussycats...I am off to get stuff done today!!!
I am open until 6:00 for the rest of the week.
Be in touch!!! Luv Weezi xo